Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Blog Turns 10!

Charming Wall Street Journal celebration of the world's past decade of the blog. This is my first real attempt at blogging, so I am arguably ten years late to the party, although I dabbled in a Yahoo 360 page that contained a pseudo-blog a year or so ago. I must say that I have found the past few blogging days more challenging than I had imagined. I certainly include links to other interesting online articles, per the WSJ the original intent of the nascent blog, but I also find myself buried under the avalanche of my own self-expression, blogging about too many things at once and about none of them very coherently (in writing as in speech, perhaps?). Other than a nifty Latin phrase, this blog might seem to have little structure or theme, but I will try to hew more closely to "the nexus of religion and social policy" (I must say, I do like how that reads!).

No comments: